PsycNET® Gold Plus
Take your access to essential psychology research to the next level with APA PsycNET Gold Plus by adding the more than 360 psychotherapy videos found in PsycTHERAPY® to the core research databases of APA PsycNET Gold.
View examples of therapy sessions dealing with a wide variety of topics such as Alzheimer's Disease, depression, substance abuse, family relations, sleep disorders, career development, stress management, and more. In addition, PsycTHERAPY features over 85 therapy approaches as demonstrated by more than 100 prominent therapists.
APA PsycNET Gold Plus Details
A subscription to APA PsycNET Gold Plus provides access to the following APA research databases:
- PsycTHERAPY – A database containing more than 360 professional videos featuring therapy demonstrations showing clinicians working with individuals, couples, and families
- PsycINFO – The world's largest resource for the discovery of abstracts and citations from behavioral science research
- PsycARTICLES – Over a century of full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, and select English-language titles from the Hogrefe Publishing Group
- PsycBOOKS – Access to every chapter from the most recent scholarly and professional titles published by APA, with a deep backfile of previous releases, out-of-print books, classic and historic works
- PsycTESTS – A practical solution for the discovery and use of psychological measures, scales, and instrumentation tools
- PsycEXTRA – Extended coverage of gray literature including technical reports, conference papers, patient materials, and other hard-to-find documents
All databases are delivered on APA PsycNET, the award-winning search platform developed specifically for APA content.
2019 APA PsycNET Gold Plus Subscription Pricing
|Joint APA/Canadian Psychological Association Members||$189|
|High School Teacher Affiliates||$189|
|Community College Teacher Affiliates||$189|
Get more with an APA PsycNET Platinum subscription.