Opinion-editorials contributed by leaders of APA.
- Why SCOTUS Should Examine the Case of "Making a Murderer’s" Brendan Dassey
- Team-Based Healthcare Offers Proven Path to Improving Americans' Mental Health
- Protecting the LGBT Community is Good Health Policy
- Gun Violence: A Public Health Problem
- Keep DACA and the Dreamers. They'll Make America Even Greater
- Memo to Congress: Stop Fighting Scientific Research
- How Psychology Can Help Ferguson Heal
- The Psychology of Torture
- The Victims of Immigration Policy: Children of Broken Homes and a Broken System
- Beyond Medicine: Addressing Broader Roots of Illness in Health Care Reform
Public Affairs Office, Monday-Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., please call (202) 336-5700.
Journalists on deadline after business hours, please contact Jim Sliwa at (301) 873-3129.