Jobs at APA
Do you have an interest in working for the largest association dedicated to the advancement of psychology and mental health? The next step in your career is here at the American Psychological Association (APA). At APA, our staff members are passionate about what they do, respect the field of psychology and recognize the importance of psychology as a science. We invite you to explore current career opportunities through our online application system.
You can look for current career opportunities or search for specific jobs that match your interests. When you are ready to apply, please submit your application on our career opportunities web page.
Requesting Reasonable Accommodation
The APA is committed to providing opportunities for employment for all applicants including persons with disabilities who may need reasonable accommodations. If you are interested in applying for employment with the APA and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call the Human Resources department at (202) 336-5520 with your request.
Visit our Career Opportunities Web page to submit your application. Within the Career Opportunities page, you will be able to:
- Apply for jobs with APA.
- Upload your cover letter and resume.
- Build your presence and include your previous employment history and education.
- Manage your contact information, including address, phone numbers and email address.
- Contact your references.
- View submitted applications, saved searches and a history of jobs to which you have applied.
- Please note: Our system is accessible from smart phones and tablets.
We strongly encourage you to review our FAQ section for information that may facilitate your online application experience.
750 First St. NE
Washington, D.C. 20002-4242