Note: This is a product in PDF format. Upon completion of your order, you will receive a link to download this product.
Articles in this issue
- Testing a Eustress–Distress Emotion Regulation Model in British and Spanish Front-Line Employees
Quinones, Cristina; Rodríguez-Carvajal, Raquel; Griffiths, Mark D.
- Temporal Ordering of Affective States and Coping Within a Naturalistic Achievement-Related Demanding Situation
Martinent, Guillaume; Nicolas, Michel
- How Workload and Coworker Support Relate to Emotional Exhaustion: The Mediating Role of Sickness Presenteeism
Baeriswyl, Sophie; Krause, Andreas; Elfering, Achim; Berset, Martial
- Love Won't Tear Us Apart But Work Might: How Job Stressors Relate to Constructive and Destructive Reactions to One's Romantic Partner's Negative Behavior
Unger, Dana; Sonnentag, Sabine; Niessen, Cornelia; Kuonath, Angela
- Stress, Work Ability, and an Aging Workforce: A Study Among Women Aged 50 and Over
Viotti, Sara; Guidetti, Gloria; Loera, Barbara; Martini, Mara; Sottimano, Ilaria; Converso, Daniela
- Emotional Intelligence, Personality, Stress, and Burnout Among Educators
Zysberg, Leehu; Orenshtein, Chagay; Gimmon, Eli; Robinson, Ruth