Social Psychology & Social Processes
- Should Psychologists Ever Question the Mental Health of the President?
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides a review of the book The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump.
December 19, 2017
- Two Must-See Movies
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides reviews of the movies Hidden Figures and Get Out.
July 12, 2017
- Psychologists and Social Class: Williams and Cabiles review White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America
In this issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight, Drs. Wendy R. Williams and Jonah J. B. Cabiles review White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America.
March 8, 2017
- How Can Seemingly Good People Do Terrible Things and Still Sleep at Night?
In this issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight, Robert J. Sternberg and Craig Haney review Albert Bandura's newest book, Moral Disengagement: How People Do Harm and Live With Themselves.
March 16, 2016
- We Are All Prisoners or Guards: Zimbardo and Dunn on the New Movie about the Stanford Prison Experiment
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides provides a discussion on the 2015 film The Stanford Prison Experiment, by Kyle Patrick Alvarez.
February 18, 2016
- Rose-Colored Moral Development
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides a discussion on the review of The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity Toward Truth, Justice, and Freedom.
August 13, 2015
- How Do We Solve the Problems of Poor Families: Turn Drifters Into Planners?
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides a discussion of the review of Generation Unbound: Drifting Into Sex and Parenthood Without Marriage.
July 2, 2015
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Reviews
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight features discussions on book, film, and video reviews that were published in the PsycCRITIQUES database.
Danny Wedding, PhD, Editor of PsycCRITIQUES
Browse PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Topics
- Basic / Experimental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Core of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Educational Psychology, School Psychology & Training
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology & Medicine
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology & Management
- Neuroscience & Cognition
- Social Psychology & Social Processes