Core of Psychology
- On Collaborations and Cognitive Biases
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight discusses Alan Kazdin's review of The Undoing Project, Michael Lewis's lucid account of the fecund partnership between Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky.
May 24, 2017
- What Films Would Win if Psychologists Gave Out Academy Awards? 2016 Edition
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides reviews of five films from 2016 that are worth viewing with a psychological lens.
March 15, 2017
- What Films Would Win If Psychologists Gave Out Academy Awards?
This issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight provides reviews of nine films from 2014 that are worth viewing with a psychological lens.
March 12, 2015
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Reviews
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight features discussions on book, film, and video reviews that were published in the PsycCRITIQUES database.
Danny Wedding, PhD, Editor of PsycCRITIQUES
Browse PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Topics
- Basic / Experimental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Core of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Educational Psychology, School Psychology & Training
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology & Medicine
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology & Management
- Neuroscience & Cognition
- Social Psychology & Social Processes