Basic / Experimental Psychology
- The Ethics of Animal Research: John Gluck Reevaluates His Position on the Ethical Use of Animals in Research
In this issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight, Dr. Donovan Schaefer reviews Voracious Science and Vulnerable Animals: A Primate Scientist's Ethical Journey.
April 26, 2017
- Daryl Bem on Parapsychology
In this issue of PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight, social psychologist Daryl Bem reviews Parapsychology: A Handbook for the 21st Century.
August 2, 2016
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Reviews
PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight features discussions on book, film, and video reviews published in the PsycCRITIQUES database.
Browse PsycCRITIQUES to read the latest reviews.
Danny Wedding, PhD, Editor of PsycCRITIQUES
Browse PsycCRITIQUES Spotlight Topics
- Basic / Experimental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Core of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Educational Psychology, School Psychology & Training
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology & Medicine
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology & Management
- Neuroscience & Cognition
- Social Psychology & Social Processes