APA PsycNET® Personal Subscriptions
Annual Subscription Options
- To order an APA PsycNET Gold, Gold Plus, or Platinum subscription, click one of the "Subscribe Now" buttons below. If you are not currently logged in, you will be redirected to MyAPA to log in.
The world's largest abstract resource devoted to the discovery of peer-reviewed literature in the behavioral sciences and mental health.
Access to the full text of current articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe Publishing Group, as well as extensive coverage of previous issues, most from Vol. 1(1).
Full-text chapter-level access to the most current scholarly and professional books published by APA, with additional access to a comprehensive collection of classic and historic works from APA and other publishers.
Extended coverage of gray literature including technical reports, conference papers, patient materials, and other important documents.
Helpful and timely reviews of psychology-related literature and films written by subject specialists.
A comprehensive solution for the discovery and use of psychological measures, scales, and instrumentation tools.
Nearly 400 psychotherapy unscripted videos featuring renowned therapists working with individuals, couples, and families, illustrating a wide range of approaches and covering a host of therapy topics.
|Access for a Second Authorized User||●|
|Graduate Study Online||●|
|APA PsycNET Mobile App||●||●||●|
* APA member subscriptions begin January 1 and run through December 31 of the membership year. Non-member subscriptions provide access for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
2017 APA PsycNET Subscription Pricing
|APA PsycNET Gold||APA PsycNET Gold Plus||APA PsycNET Platinum|
|Joint APA/CPA Members||$139||$189||$299|
**Non-member subscriptions run for 12 consecutive months from their start. Special offers do not apply.
- For members who reside in the District of Columbia, a sales tax of 5.75% will be added to the purchase price.
- Contact APA Databases with any questions.
Subscription Options for APA Members and Other Individuals
Databases by Type
Databases & Electronic Products
- APA Style CENTRAL®
The Institutional Electronic Resource for APA Style
Abstracts & Index Records
Full-Text Journal Articles
Full-Text Books & Chapters
Conference Materials, Newsletters, Fact Sheets, & More
Book & Film Reviews
Psychological Tests & Measures
Streaming Psychotherapy Demonstration Videos
- APA Books® E-Collections
Select Full-Text Books
- APA Handbooks in Psychology®
Reference Book Resources
- APA Video Introduction to Psychotherapy Systems
Streaming Video Guide to Psychotherapy Approaches
- APA Clinical Training Video Series
Streaming Video of Psychotherapy Experts in Action