APA PsycNET® Gold
With each search you'll find the full scope of behavioral science literature right from your desktop or mobile device, including full text for APA-published journals in PsycARTICLES®, books in PsycBOOKS®, and PsycTESTS®.
Go beyond APA materials with PsycINFO® and PsycEXTRA®, two behavioral and social science indexing databases used by major institutions worldwide to link millions of interdisciplinary records from a variety of scholarly publishers.
APA PsycNET Gold Details
A subscription to APA PsycNET Gold provides access to the following APA research databases:
- PsycINFO – The world's largest resource for the discovery of abstracts and citations from behavioral science research
- PsycARTICLES – Over a century of full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, and select English-language titles from the Hogrefe Publishing Group
- PsycBOOKS – Access to every chapter from the most recent scholarly and professional titles published by APA, with a deep backfile of previous releases, out-of-print books, classic and historic works
- PsycTESTS – A practical solution for the discovery and use of psychological measures, scales, and instrumentation tools
- PsycEXTRA – Extended coverage of gray literature including technical reports, conference papers, patient materials, and other hard-to-find documents
All databases are delivered on APA PsycNET, the award-winning search platform developed specifically for APA content.
2019 APA PsycNET Gold Subscription Pricing
|Joint APA/Canadian Psychological Association Members||$139|
|High School Teacher Affiliates||$139|
|Community College Teacher Affiliates||$139|
APA PsycNET Gold Savings for APA Members
The combined cost of an APA membership and APA PsycNET Gold is less than the non-member list price of APA PsycNET Gold.