Publishers & Distributors
If you publish books or peer-reviewed-journals in psychology or related fields, you will want to send your materials to us for consideration.
Include Your Content in APA Databases
Publishers and Content Owners
Certain APA databases comprise world-class content from sources outside of APA. If you or your organization are interested in having your content considered for inclusion, we have options for you.
APA works with hundreds of content distributors throughout the world. In addition to sales representation, we also negotiate rights and permissions for translation and other use of our publications.
If you are a publisher or content owner and would like APA to consider your publication(s) for indexing and inclusion in an APA database, or you are interested in rights and permissions, here are some links to important information:
- Book Coverage/Submission Information for Publishers
- Journal Coverage/Submission Information for Publishers
- APA Copyright and Permissions Information
- Information for Publishers
- Requirements for Abstracts
- Requirements for References
- PsycINFO Field Guide
If you are a distributor of printed or electronic material and are interested in potentially representing APA publications and/or databases, please contact APA.
- Phone: 877-236-2941 or 202-336-5648
- Fax: 202-336-5633
- Email: Quotes