In This Issue
- Gender norms transformation: The art and science of implementing gender-based violence interventions for adolescents
Research findings from the Gender Roles, Equality and Transformations Project conducted in rural Northern Ugandan communities.
By Nana Apenem Dagadu, MPH
- Let’s be real: Youth leadership as a promising practice for ending dating violence
Teen dating violence prevention work that has been conducted by Break The Cycle and their Let’s Be Real Youth Leadership Program.
By Alesha Istvan, PhD
- Using peer educators to promote adolescent reproductive health: A review of a Gender Centre project
Adolescent-focused, gender-based violence prevention research and programs by the Ghanaian-based Gender Studies and Human Rights Documentation Centre.
By Evelyn Nuvor, MA
The Next Generation
- The One Love Foundation and its approach to ending relationship violence
A conversation about healthy and unhealthy relationships with the hope that it will ultimately end relationship violence.
By Andrea A. Wierzchowski, MA
CYF Committee Update
- CYF awardees, tributes for Joint Social Hour at APA Annual Convention and New Committee Members
Announcement of the winners of the 2018 Early Career and Mid Career Awards for Outstanding Contributions to Benefit Children, Youth and Families.
By Amani Chatman