Aging Issues Newsletter
In This Issue
- Fall 2016 Committee on Aging Meeting report
CONA is active in the science, practice, education and policy domains of aging.
- Office on Aging activities
The office promotes the application of psychological knowledge to issues affecting the health and well-being of older adults.
- Opportunities for involvement
Share your expertise with the media, apply for the graduate intern program and join the psychology and aging issues network.
- Aging policy update
The Public Interest Government Relations Office advocates for essential aging services.
By Serena Dávila, JD
- Resources on aging issues
Access useful resources online.
- In the news
A summary of recent stories in the APA Monitor and APA press releases.
- “Aging” at APA: APA entities with a focus on aging
Working together to bring psychology and aging to the forefront of APA and national efforts.