A publication of the Office of International Affairs
May 2018 |Vol. 29, No. 4
International Learning Partner Program
- APA and Middle East Psychological Association (MEPA) sign memorandum of understanding
Presidents Jessica Henderson Daniel, PhD, (APA) and Joanne Hands, PhD, (MEPA) formalize partnership in Dubai.
- 49th Middle East Medical Assembly (MEMA) puts mental health in spotlight
MEMA focused on mental health for the first time in its history.
- British Psychological Society hosts International Round Table Discussion
National psychological associations addressed key questions, shared ideas for collaborations at annual conference.
By Amanda B. Clinton, PhD
- Apply now to join APA in Cuba
May 31, 2018, is the last day to receive the early-bird discount.
- Register now to attend the inaugural Innovations in International Psychology Summit
A pre-convention summit highlighting psychology’s role in addressing global challenges, improving lives.