- Building a motivational interviewing learning community with Cuban colleagues
Collaborative connections made through the APA Cuba Learning Partner Program.
By Carolina Yahne, PhD
Psychology in Action
- Exploring positive parenting with an indigenous Guatemalan community as partners
Co-creating appropriate parenting practices with a community in a charla.
By Uma Parameswaran, PhD
In This Issue
- Profile: Antonio E. Puente, PhD
An interview with the 2017 APA president.
By Sharon Asonganyi
- Send psychology books to Cuba
- Promoting well-being in the 21st century: Psychological contributions to social, economic and environmental challenges
Tenth annual Psychology Day at the United Nations.
Senior Director’s Column
- Extraordinary times: A key role for internationally-informed psychologists
Embracing and using an international perspective to reshape the world.
By Amanda B. Clinton, PhD
- A new Secretary-General, a new UN vision as psychologists contribute to the 2030 global agenda
By Neal S. Rubin, PhD, and Roseanne Flores, PhD
- United Nations Graduate Student Intern
The American Psychological Association is accepting applications for psychology graduate student interns to work with APA's nongovernmental organization representatives at the United Nations.
PsycCRITIQUES Book Review
- Globe and gown (PDF, 78KB)
Also In This Issue
- APA-IUPSYS Global Mental Health Fellowship
The American Psychological Association (APA) and the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS) invite applications for the APA-IUPsyS Global Mental Health Fellowship.
- Recently published
Recently published books relevant to international psychology.