A publication of the Office of International Affairs
March 2018 |Vol. 29, No. 2
The International Learning Partner Program
- Discovery, heartbreak and inspiration in Bangladesh: My trip with the International Learning Partner Program
A member recounts his profoundly moving experience on APA’s trip to Dhaka and Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
By Raphael Gunner, PsyD
- Advocating for psychology in Colombian Public Policy
Colombian leaders in psychology attended an APA workshop in Bogotá on translating science to policy and advocating for mental health issues.
- Closing the gap: Mental health impacts of female genital mutilation and cutting (FGM/C)
Experts on FGM/C, including activists, survivors, psychologists, lawyers and representatives from the public health, government and NGO sectors came together in Washington to discuss approaches.
- Apply now to join APA in Cuba
An exciting opportunity for experiential learning and exchange with colleagues in Cuba. Early-bird registration discount ends May 31.
- 11th Annual Psychology Day at the UN
Exploring psychology’s role in mitigating the impacts and challenges of climate change. Register before April 1.
- Innovations in International Psychology Summit
Join us Aug. 7-8 for the inaugural summit in San Francisco.
- Funding, awards & international opportunities
A list of international opportunities.
- International conferences
To submit a conference for the list, please email the conference name, date, location and link to the conference website to Office of International Affairs.