Psychology Help Center
Teen attitudes toward mental health
Sometimes getting help is a matter of changing your mind.
For a healthy mind and body, talk to a psychologist. Whether you are experiencing extreme sadness or stress, a licensed psychologist can help you identify these types of challenges and stressors that affect your daily life and find ways to help you best cope for improving your overall psychical and mental well-being. The APA Help Center provides tips and strategies for managing stress, building willpower and information on how psychologists can help you.
Your health and well-being matters
- Willpower and living healthy
- Maintaining a heart-healthy lifestyle
- How psychologists help with anxiety
- Managing chronic pain
Stress and your health
- Heart skipping a beat?
- Managing stress is key to improving heart health
- Managing stress for a healthy family