Psychology Help Center
Coping after suicide loss
Tips for grieving adults, children and schools.
Psychology Help Center is an online consumer resource featuring information related to psychological issues affecting your daily physical and emotional well-being. Refer to our fact sheet series to learn how psychologists can help.
For a healthy mind and body, talk to a psychologist. Whether you are experiencing extreme sadness or stress, a licensed psychologist can help you identify these types of challenges and stressors that affect your daily life and find ways to help you best cope for improving your overall psychical and mental well-being. The APA Help Center provides tips and strategies for managing stress, building willpower and information on how psychologists can help you.
Your health and well-being matter
- How psychologists help with depressive disorders
- Recognizing the signs of schizophrenia
- How psychologists help with anxiety
- Managing chronic pain
Stress and your health
- How stress affects your health
- Too stressed to sleep
- Manage stress: Strengthen your support network
- Managing stress for a healthy family