Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training
The Office of Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training mission is to develop and make public information about graduate and postgraduate education and training in psychology and to advance its quality and understanding. Moreover, the Office of Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training works to support the development and coordination of national initiatives on quality enhancement in graduate and postgraduate education and training and encourages, recognizes and supports innovative practices.
Programs and Services
Learn about APA's efforts to address the internship match imbalance and find information about getting an internship.
Policies and Resources
- Serving a diverse public: preparing professional psychologists and competencies for psychological practice.
- Resolution on accreditation for programs that prepare psychologists to provide health services
(Approved August 2013)
- Converting your Teaching Materials into Educational Scholarship through MedEdPORTAL
This webinar focuses on how to turn teaching materials into educational scholarship.
- Psychological Practice in Primary Care
Learn the domains of competence required to advance primary care psychology practice.
- Psychological Report Writing
Introduction to the challenges, problems, research and resources associated with report writing.