Commission on Accreditation (CoA) Update
A publication of the Education Directorate
Policy and the CoA
- Accreditation Operating Procedures revision approved by the Board of Directors
Effective date of a decision revision to go into effect Jan. 1, 2018.
- Recently published Implementing Regulations (IRs)
Discipline-Specific Knowledge and several other IRs were published in August.
- The APA and the Canadian Psychological Association First Street Accord
Frist Street Accord re-signed at the 125th Annual Convention.
- Meet the commission: Elizabeth Louis
A feature on one of our talented new commissioners.
For Accredited Programs
- Reminder about doctoral and postdoctoral data tables
Tables due to the Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation this fall.
- Self-study submission
Countersigner FAQs answered.
For Site Visitors
- APA reimbursement process is going paperless
Submit your expenses electronically.
- Become a site visitor for the Standards of Accreditation in Health Service Psychology site visits
A great way to give back to the profession.