Branding and Traffic-Building Opportunities
The APA Annual Convention provides sponsors an opportunity to reach a captive and engaging audience of thousands — before, during and after the meeting.
Two APA sponsorship options from which to choose:
- Tier-Only Sponsorship: Select a Premier Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Participating Sponsorship (without sponsoring a specialty item) and receive the associated benefits within that tier.
- Specialty Item Sponsorship: Select one or more of the Specialty Item Sponsorship options and receive the associated benefits noted in the sponsorship description(s) and the associated benefits within the APA sponsorship tier category that aligns with the total price of the sponsored specialty item(s).
To obtain a 2018 APA Sponsorship Application, contact: Carol Hall, exhibit sales manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 336-5627, or download the application online (PDF, 495KB).
Sponsorship Policies, Procedures and Payment
- Each year, APA Annual Convention sponsorship agreements from the previous year are evaluated by APA Annual Convention management to determine their level of success, for both the sponsor and for APA. Based on the result of that evaluation and depending on whether the same sponsorship opportunity is available for the following APA Annual Convention, the previous year's sponsor may or may not be granted a first right of refusal.
- APA Annual Convention sponsorship requests are reviewed and determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- APA Annual Convention sponsors must comply with all relevant American Psychological Association policies, advertising policies as detailed on the APA website and all APA Annual Convention policies.
- APA Annual Convention sponsorships are non-refundable.
The gallery of 2018 APA Annual Convention sponsorship options may be viewed and requested at http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/APA/APA18/Public/sponsorshipgallery.aspx. Upon review by APA Annual Convention management of sponsorships, prospective sponsors will be notified regarding APA's decision to accept or decline the sponsorship request.
Upon acceptance by APA of an APA Annual Convention sponsorship, APA will provide sponsor an invoice and payment instructions. Full payment is due at the time of purchase. For information regarding 2018 APA Annual Convention sponsorships, contact: Carol Hall, manager, Exhibit Sales, chall@ apa.org, (202) 336-5627 or Jodi Ashcraft, director, Advertising & Exhibit Sales, email@example.com, (202) 336-5565.
Contact the APA Annual Convention
Call or email for general information, as well as for advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.
Answers to your questions about exhibiting or advertising at the 2018 APA Annual Convention.