Build brand awareness and showcase your company as a supporter of both the American Psychological Association and the psychology field by becoming an APA Convention Sponsor! The APA Annual Convention provides sponsors an opportunity to reach a captive and engaging audience of thousands—before, during, and after the meeting.
Two APA Sponsorship options from which to choose:
- Tier-Only Sponsorship: Select from one of the five (5) APA Sponsorship Tiers (without sponsoring a Specialty Item) and receive the associated benefits within that tier.
- Specialty Item Sponsorship: Select one or more of the Specialty Item Sponsorship options and receive the associated benefits noted in the sponsorship description(s) AND the associated benefits within the APA Sponsorship Tier that aligns with the total price of the sponsored specialty item(s).
To obtain a 2017 APA Sponsorship Application, contact: Carol Hall, exhibit sales manager, email@example.com, (202) 336-5627, or download the application online (PDF, 603KB).
Sponsorship Policies & Procedures
- 2016 APA Annual Convention Sponsors receive 2017 First Right of Refusal on their 2016 sponsored item.
- Interested sponsors must submit a 2017 APA Sponsorship Application for review by APA.
- Sponsorships are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment: Sponsor will be invoiced upon confirmation of sponsorship. Full payment is due within 30 days of invoice date. Sponsorship payments not received within 30 days of invoice date will result in the sponsorship being returned to open inventory.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
- Sponsors must comply with all relevant American Psychological Association policies, www.apa.org/ads/policy.
Contact the APA Annual Convention
Call or email for general information, as well as for advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.