Bruce and Jane Walsh Grant in Memory of John Holland
The Bruce and Jane Walsh Grant in Memory of John Holland supports scientific, scholarly or applied research and/or educational activities investigating how personality, culture and environment influence work behavior and health (mental and physical).
Preference will be given to early career psychologists (ten years or less postdoctoral), and pilot projects that, if successful, would be strong candidates for support from major federal and foundation funding agencies, and "demonstration projects" that promise to generalize broadly to similar settings in other geographical areas and/or to other settings.
Preference is given to early career psychologists (ten years or less postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. APF will not consider the following requests for grants to support:
- Political or lobbying purposes.
- Entertainment or fundraising expenses.
- Anyone the Internal Revenue Service would regard as a disqualified group or individual.
- Localized direct service.
- Conference/workshop expenses.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
Trisha Raque-Bogdan, PhD, University of Denver & Ryan Duff, PhD, University of Florida