APF/Div. 49 Group Psychology Grant
The APF Div. 49 Group Psychology Grant ($2,000) supports innovative group psychology research focused toward groups in applied settings.
To be eligible for the APF Div. 49 Group Psychology Grant, applicants must:
- Be affiliated with nonprofit charitable, educational, and scientific institutions, or governmental entities operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of group psychology and/or group psychotherapy principles.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- Preference will be given to early career psychologists (10 years or less post-doctoral).
- Preference will be given to proposals which integrate group psychotherapy and group psychology into the proposed research.
How to Apply