Division 17 Counseling Psychology Grants
These grants support not-for-profit activities to enhance the science and practice of counseling psychology. In particular, it aims to support research on the implementation of innovative counseling programs and models.
The division has $6,500 available to fund one or more proposals. Typically, the division funds two to three proposals in the range of $1,000-3,000 each.
Support research in psychology: Donate to this fund.
Membership in Society of Counseling Psychology.
Be affiliated with a nonprofit charitable, educational, or scientific institution, or governmental entity operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
Early career psychologists (no more than 10 years post-doctoral) are encouraged to apply.
- Stephanie Hoover, PhD, Western Oregon University
- Elliot A. Tebbe, PhD, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Joel Wong, PhD, Indiana University
- Jennifer Callahan, PhD, University of North Texas
- Jesse Owen, PhD, University of Denver
- Gargi Roysircar-Sodowsky, EdD, Antioch University
- Femina P. Varghese, PhD, University of Central Arkansas
Geoff Bathje, PhD, the Adler School of Professional Psychology
Gulsah Kemer, PhD, and Ashley K. Randall, PhD, Arizona State University
Matthew Miller, PhD, University of Maryland
Ji-yeon Lee, University of Texas at Tyler
Debbiesiu Lee, University of Miami
Jeffrey Hayes, PhD, Pennsylvania State University
Ji-yeon Lee, PhD, University of Texas at Tyler
Nathan Wade, PhD, Iowa State University
Steven Danish, PhD, Virginia Commonwealth University
Frederick Lopez, PhD, University of Houston
Emily Bullock Yowell, PhD, University of Southern Mississippi
- Edward Delgado-Romero, PhD, University of Georgia
- Michael B. Madson, PhD, University of Southern Mississippi
- Karen O'Brien, PhD, University of Maryland
- Hung-Bin Sheu, PhD, Arizona State University
- Meifen Wei, PhD, Iowa State University
- Asma Jana-Masri, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Frederick T.L. Leong, PhD, Michigan State University
- Saba Rasheed Ali, PhD, University of Iowa
- Ruth Chao, PhD, University of Denver
- Jo-Ida C. Hansen, PhD, University of Minnesota
- Clara E. Hill, PhD and Charles J. Gelso, PhD, University of Maryland