Resources presented in this section were selected to provide ACT Program research-based information and materials to help parents or professionals working with families and children.
- Program public service announcements for TV and radio
- Fact sheets and handouts in English
- Fact sheets and handouts in Spanish
- "Victimized Children Need Evidence-Based Treatment"
A video from the Effective Providers program
- "Intercontinental Child Abuse Prevention: Lessons From ACT Raising Safe Kids Program Evaluation"
A video from the 2017 APA Annual Convention
- Teach Carefully video
ACT has created an educational media campaign to raise awareness of parents and caregivers about their important role as teachers and models for children.