2018 Board and Committee Call for Nominations
- Online form opens Dec. 15, 2017.
2017 Board of Directors Call for Nominations
- Nominations are sought for two member-at-large positions and one public member (non-psychologist) position to serve on the 2018 APA board of directors.
2017 Election Results
Members nominated the following five candidates to run in the 2017 President-elect election:
- Steven D. Hollon, PhD — 127 votes
- Rosie Phillips Bingham, PhD — 119 votes
- Raymond A. DiGiuseppe, PhD — 57 votes
- Jack Kitaeff, PhD, JD — 49 votes
- Todd E. Finnerty, PsyD — 41 votes
Council Representatives and Officers
Divisions and State, Provincial and Territorial Associations elected new officers and council representatives to serve in 2018.
2016 Election Results
President-elect: Jessica Henderson Daniel, PhD, was elected APA's president for 2018.
Board of Directors: Stewart E. Cooper, Robert E. McGrath and Jean A. Carter, were elected.