Division Benefits to Graduate Students
While APA can seem big at times, getting involved in the American Psychology Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) and a division or two will begin to make the professional world of psychology seem like a smaller place, where people know you and want to see you flourish.
Typical Division Membership Benefits Include:
- Subscription to journals and newsletters.
- Electronic mailing lists for sharing information.
- Networking opportunities.
- Information on funding, post-graduate programs and jobs.
- Specialized sections and interest groups.
- A home for convention submissions.
- Low and discounted dues (conferences, books, etc.).
- Student leaders collaborate through the APAGS Psychology Student Leader Network.
- Join a division
- Get help from APA Division Services